Pages

jeudi 13 décembre 2012

Japan Day 5

For previous days see Moscow / Day 1 / Day 2 / Day 3 / Day 4


I can't believe it's only (and already) the 5th day. This day was actually the 29th of March.
8 months passed and I'm still writing about it. Hope you enjoy it, though!




Same as the day before, our (or maybe more my) mess, and my dad peeling fruits in the shared room.



Breakfast then brushing teeth. Y so serious?!


Tokyo Sky Tree from the Sumida ☆. It wasn't open back then.



Luxurious homeless person... ?




There was this very cute Red Cross mascot on the Harajaku Bridge and a blood donation event in front of the entrance of the Meiji Shrine.





We walked on Omotesandō and found a fellow Belgian (and one of my favourite fashion designer)'s store, Martin Margiela.








We walked from the Station to Omotesandō to Harajuku and back to the Meiji Shrine to eat and drink another melon soda (-^□^-)




We just walked around and found the Yoyogi National Gymnasium. We realized we were close from the NHK Studio Park and decided to visit it. I think it was about... 600¥?




Domokuuun ≧(´▽`)≦



A nice Japanese lady handed glasses to my dad and he really can't resist beautiful ladies. That's how we ended watching a cartoon for 2 or 3 years in Japanese (TωT)
It was the first time my dad watched a 3D movie and he probably had more fun than the kids there... (・ε・)



Also replied questions... or just pressed buttons.





Random kids got chosen to experience the news. They were actually quite good (。・ε・。)




Oh God, look at these kids... Disrespectful moreover! "Don't touch"!




The next part was more intersting because more understandable; drama set putting up, models, even some furnitures and costumes.
Aaaand... We had the chance to see a part of the shooting of Umechan Sensei キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!!
It was a scene between Horikita Maki and Matsuzaka Tori! (☆。☆)
There was 5 TVs for different angles and we could also see them live under the window o(・_・= ・_・)o
I think my heart forgot to beat for 1 second when I saw Tori under my feet. Even my dad realized he know them, so we ended up staying there for a long time... m(_ _ )m





We then took purikura with Domokun. Probably the worst idea ever.
The camera was clearly intented to be used by kids (we had to bow) and the machine was actually out of paper ( ̄^ ̄).
We had to ask a lady from the shop to see what was wrong... I obviously sent my dad, and she didn't immediately get why this 45 years old gaijin wanted her to do with the machine.




We walked back to Shibuya and saw these two movie posters; The Artist (French movie) and upcoming We Were Here (I'm still waiting for the last manga in French (^-^))




I find bookshops amazing, I like to just walk around and look at random books ☆.
I also stepped into Mandarake (that was closed the day before, remember?). It literally is a maze with books, manga, CDs, uchiwa, collectors. Cosplayed people are singing. A-ma-zing.
I felt good though a bit otaku ε=ε=ε= ヾ(*~▽~)ノ











We randomly headed to the Tokyo Tower by 11PM though we knew it was about to close.
It's a bit taller than the Effeil Tower but actually seems smaller. Maybe because of the tall surounding?


Please do not smoke while walking


That's all! The next day we'll go around Akihabara and leave Tokyo for Kyoto (‐^▽^‐)



4 commentaires:

  1. *o* i feel like a kid on a candy shop. drooling at beautiful pictures <333

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You don't know how happy I become when I see pictures from Japan :')
    It's like I am there again!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I know that feeling too~. And I might go back for 6 months next September :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for commenting (‐^▽^‐)I'll make sure to check your blog.
Come back to see my answer~